Consultants at Spinnaker SCA are expected to assist in the delivery of work product on client engagements, provide support to internal colleagues, perform research, prepare training materials, and manage the smaller day to day meetings on client engagements.
- Assist in the successful delivery of work product on client engagements.
- Assist in developing project deliverables
- Maintain frequent contact with clients with support from senior personnel – develop rapport with client
- Supporting the creation of business process, functional and/or technical design documents
- Execute modeling and analysis, configuration and coding assignments
- Design test cases, and execute test scripts for systems implementation engagements
- Providing support to internal colleagues through the development of collateral that can be shared within the group
- Providing research and analysis per manager’s direction
- Helping prepare documentation, presentations, and training materials
- Manage smaller meetings and day-to-day client interactions
- Serve as the subject matter expert on O9 Solutions workstream
- Assist as an expert resource on design and architecture, system functionality, resolutions systems, operational issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related degree preferred
- 3 years’ experience as a consultant within the o9 Solutions network with a proven ability to deliver business value on-time and on-budget is required.
- Experience with o9 Solutions software required
- Knowledge of common change management doctrines and best practices
- Strong written and oral presentation skill
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to follow a DMAIC process
- Quantitative and analytical skills (financial analysis, modeling and statistics)
- Presentation and negotiation skills (up to C-level)
- Travel up to 75% based on customer requirements