Advise best-in-class supply chain strategy, business case and
roadmap development to achieve world-class performance.
Pragmatic solutions for complex supply chain design challenges
- Our practical approach to network design blends sophisticated modeling & analysis with creative thinking and experience to deliver pragmatic, effective solutions to complex supply chain design challenges.
- Key decisions and events warrant revisiting your supply chain design such as facility locations, product flow across your network, growth, changes in demand, and mergers & acquisitions.
- Our experts evaluate decisions like whether to launch a company-owned facility or partner with a 3PL, how to design and build out new facilities, and how to ensure changes in the network structure don’t break other supply chain and order fulfillment business processes.
- Spinnaker SCA uses a time-tested Supply Chain Strategic Assessment and Roadmap methodology to evaluate baseline vs. required supply chain capabilities and leading practices, and, while working with your team, we develop the supply chain future state design that’s right for your business and the path to get there.
- Our methodology is holistic and uses our “Spinnaker SCA 5 Lenses” tailored to the needs of individual clients. By leveraging a set of common tools & approaches, we:
- Identify the gaps between current supply chain capabilities and achievable supply chain performance.
- Develop future-state design and improvement roadmap to enable real improvements in organizational capabilities, processes, and technology solutions.
- Break down activities into distinct project phases, producing well-defined deliverables that quickly establish clarity about the targeted transformation.
- Technology plays a critical role to enable supply chain capabilities, and the universe of software vendors can be difficult to navigate. Spinnaker SCA helps clients develop roadmaps for their digital journey by evaluating & selecting supply chain software vendors in the planning, omni-channel/order fulfillment, warehouse management, & transportation management domains.
- We help clients identify relevant vendors to consider and execute/score request for proposal (RFP) and software demos to choose the right technology for their organization. As a result, our clients execute faster with lower risk and more effectiveness realizing the business value of these new capabilities sooner.
Design a supply chain strategy that leaves nothing out
Make the big decisions
We’ll help you make key decisions on where to locate your facilities, as well as how to source and flow products across your network
Adapt with flexibility
Design a supply chain that can adapt to key events like growth, shifts in demand, mergers and acquisitions, and whatever else comes next
End-to-end strategies in supply chain consulting help inform decisions and make changes without disrupting the network structure
With full insight into your supply chain analytics, you can make more informed decisions faster, staying agile and on-track