Senior consultants at Spinnaker SCA are expected to assist in the delivery of work product on client engagements, provide support to internal colleagues, perform research, prepare training materials, and manage the smaller day to day meetings on client engagements.
- Assist in the successful delivery of work product on client engagements.
- Assist in developing project deliverables
- Maintain frequent contact with clients with support from senior personnel – develop rapport with client
- Supporting the creation of business process, functional and/or technical design documents
- Execute modeling and analysis, configuration and coding assignments
- Design test cases, and execute test scripts for systems implementation engagements
- Providing support to internal colleagues through the development of collateral that can be shared within the group
- Providing research and analysis per manager’s direction
- Helping prepare documentation, presentations, and training materials
- Manage smaller meetings and day-to-day client interactions
- BS in Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Business or other technical field. Graduate degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of business process development and / or application support
- SME level of knowledge in at least one of the following
- Supply chain business processes
- Technology solutions
- Key client industries
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Programming skills
- General business and engineering problem solving abilities. Ability to use Excel models as well as more sophisticated mathematical modeling and optimization models.