Consultants at Spinnaker SCA are expected to assist in the delivery of work product on client engagements, provide support to internal colleagues, perform research, prepare training materials, and manage the smaller day to day meetings on client engagements.
Specifically, this role is for a Blue Yonder (JDA) PMM Functional/Technical/Techno-Functional Consultant/Sr. Consultant
Consulting activities include the following:
- Performing current state assessment of existing supply chain planning system and technical processes
- Validating the system configuration meets the required specification to install the most recent version
- Facilitating the installation and configuration
- Performing the required data migration and conversion to ensure its proper operation leveraging
- Building necessary custom code to implement features not available in base software
- Performing comprehensive system and integration testing including unit testing to ensure business requirements are met
- Supporting the promotion of the tested solution to production
- Performing system validation and smoke testing to assure its proper operation
- Updating existing technical specification and documentation to capture material changes between the current and upgraded implementations
- Build integrations and code to implement custom enhancements in Blue Yonder (formerly JDA) PMM solution.
- Ability to write meaningful technical specifications that convey script algorithm in understandable language with graphics to support complex ideas.
- Ability to maintain custom interface code by searching for invalid data records and avoid accumulation of necessary records.
- Ability to schedule existing scripts in an automated scheduling tool, such as Control-M.
- Possesses a fundamental knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Understands the process and documentation needed support user acceptance testing,
- Utilize personal know-how and critical experience to help clients to determine the optimal path for key supply chain process related decisions.
- Guide clients in best practice and be knowledgeable and self-directed in educating themselves on leading practice.
- Hands-on knowledge of Blue Yonder (formerly JDA) PMM is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Blue Yonder, Oracle Database Administrator, PMP, APICS, Six Sigma, ACPF or similar industry certifications are a plus
- 5+ years experience with PL/SQL and Unix Shell scripting development.
- 5+ years experience in consulting experience in the Blue Yonder (formerly JDA) advanced planning system. (Preferably 2017.x or higher)
- Should have experience in one or more of the following Blue Yonder (formerly JDA) modules:
- Master Planning
- Should fully understand JDA application system concepts, such as SRE, Webworks Foundation schema, clustering and IGP.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
Demonstrate ability to prioritize multiple activities and deadlines within a semi-autonomous environment