- Global team that specializes in designing and implementing industry leading eCommerce platforms and products bringing unified commerce experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs
- With our deep expertise in performance engineering, along with maintaining & enhancing commerce, order management, and fulfillment capabilities, we help clients maximize value in their investments and run at peak performance.
- Demonstrable expertise on the leading Commerce and Order Management products; example IBM Sterling OMS
- Conduct workshops with Customer teams to gather requirements, define End to End solution and implementation architecture in the space of Order Management and Inventory Management.
- Conduct integration discussions and interface mapping sessions with Customer teams.
- Document Solution Design, integration architecture and interface mapping.
- Work collaboratively with other architects and developers in the team through the execution of the project.
- Provide early visibility and mitigation to functional and technical challenges through the journey by leveraging prior industry knowledge.
- Drive End to end implementation of the solutions and integrations from design to go-live including supporting various functional testing cycles.
- Interacts directly with internal product teams to develop a strong relationship and a clear understanding of our solutions, cloud offerings and support processes
- Participates in core product discussions to ensure Customer Success is represented, providing input on roadmap and other cross functional discussions and initiatives
- Proactively suggests and gets involved in organizational initiatives contributing to the global processes to achieve success for Blue Yonder, its associates, and customers
- Offers mentorship and product level leadership to the broader Customer Success team
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years’ experience as a Solution Architect implementing Order Management and Inventory Management applications for retailers with high level of demonstrated performance.
- Strong domain knowledge of Retail, eCommerce, Omni-Channel especially as it relates to Order Management and Inventory Management.
- Ability to drive discussions on both functional processes and technical concepts in a language that can be understood across a diverse audience.
- Good understanding of E2E project lifecycle with ability to define implementation plan, identify cross functional dependencies.
- Basic Knowledge of Microservices based architecture, Kafka, springboot, Cloud technologies, Cassandra
- Basic understanding of customer support functions preferably for retailers
Highly Desired qualifications
- Sterling OMS experience
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Certifications tied to some of the required skills mentioned above.
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile environment.
- Experience working in highly cross-functional environment with ability to drive team’s deliverables.
- Experience with technologies like Nosql DB, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast